My 1st Blog Post - Happy New Year Dear

Hello everyone as new year is on its way we will soon enter into a new era of 2019. I started this blog to connect with the world in this new year as it's also my new year resolution for 2019. Hello my name is Aryan Singhania and I welcome all of you to my blog happy new year dear.


As year 2018 is going to end we have lots of memories in our heads about our past what happened this year, what we did wrong, what was right, our breakup was right or wrong, should we move on or not and the most important how many experiences we have gathered in 2017. It's time to decide what we have acquired this year and what our new resolution for 2019. That's the reason I am here I started this blog to write everything which runs in my head day and night so that we all can connect with each other and help each other to bring the new future a better future and more connected future.

For my introduction, I'm just an introvert guy who loves music and guitar and presently free for 2 months at home. I will publish a new story everyday here and also want your cooperation to this blog if you have some stuff to ask about the blog then please contact me through contact details or comment down I will answer your questions or queries as soon as possible.



Let's start

What is New Year and why do we celebrate it? is it a special day or someone's birthday? No we all know it is just a hypothetical day which we have assumed that a new year will start that is not completely zodiacal on 1st of January but yes we have a deep Belief in our heart that 31 December is a last day of the year and we are going to enter into a new era of New Year.

We all build new resolutions and plans to visit places and also some of us would be thinking about getting a new girl in our life. So we are here and I urge all of you to keep checking my blog posts on which I will publish everything that is needed to start a new year or you can start your new life. It's a technological year and we have the technology in our hand through which we can connect with each other It is my duty to help you to overcome the negative Vibes of 2018 and enter into a new year of 2019, a happy year and a smiling year.

Wish you a happy new year 2019 and Merry Christmas......
My 1st Blog Post - Happy New Year Dear My 1st Blog Post - Happy New Year Dear Reviewed by Aryan Singhania on October 31, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent